Well, here I go with another Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday. Somehow, I've been at least a day behind all week long. I'm old but I'm slow. Anyway, here we go:
1. Why do we have to grow up?
2. Emailing and blogging are now habits. (Do you remember the first time you said "What's a blog?")
3. I have hundreds of books I want to read, but I can only read them one at a time. Bummer.
4. I had never heard the phrase "LOL" until a few years ago and it took me quite a while to realize it didn't mean "lots of luck."
5. Tonight I'll be staying up much too late, the way I always do on Saturday nights.
6. How was I to know the gun was loaded. (Isn't that from an old country-western song?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to [well, that's all in the past now, so let's move on], tomorrow my plans include [OK – my plans included taking some books back to the library, which I did, and having lunch out somewhere, which we also did; my plans for the rest of the day include reading a little, and taking a nap], and Sunday, I want to try to get the errands run early so I can get some reading done!