Running late again this week. These Fridays roll around faster than I can keep up with them. Time for another Friday Fill-Ins, and here we go:
1. When I look to the left, I see a huge pile of books, papers and other junk. That's pretty much what I see when I look to the right, too. Or up or down or…. Well, you get the idea.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home. It too has piles of books, papers and other junk, but there's also a large sliding glass door out to the balcony with a very pretty view of a small hunk of Northern Virginia. Here's a nice shot M. took from the balcony the other night, with the full moon and Old Town Alexandria in the distance.
3. Let it work. What I secretly pray every time I turn on my computer.
4. Nothing can be done dirt cheap anymore!
5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share. And then keeping a close eye on those bozos after we elect 'em.
6. If you have any ideas about how to answer this one, feel free to post them in a comment. Obviously, I need the help.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying in and staying warm (suddenly, it's winter again!), tomorrow my plans include going to the book sale at our local library branch, having lunch out somewhere, and then hitting Trader Joe's to stock up on their dark chocolate and frozen pizzas and Sunday, I want to play with all the books I will have brought home (I hope!) and get some reading done!