- Anything I don't have to cook! -- the best food to take on a picnic.
- Summer time and the livin' is easy. (And the allergies are raging.)
- My feet get dirty when I wear flip flops.
- To love someone is one of the nicest things about being human (or canine).
- I always take along my walking stick when I'm going on a long hike. (And bottled water for those frequent rest periods. Oh, and quite a lot of chocolate, too - just for quick energy, of course!)
- When I crave food, it's usually something fattening or bad for my health, or both.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the NBA finals with the hubby (go, Celtics!), tomorrow my plans include probably some shopping, if it doesn't rain, and Sunday, I want to just relax and get lots of reading done!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #178
Wow, it's been a really long time since I played along with the Friday Fill-Ins group. Where have I been all this time? Must've been busy doing something, but can't say what. Stuff happens, I guess. Well, I'm back, at least for now. So here goes: