OK, I know it's almost not Friday anymore. Whoops! There it goes. We put up our Christmas tree today, and I'm just now getting a few minutes for blogging. So here are my Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday:
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is the chocolate cake.
2. I'm trying to ignore the passage of time. (My brain is doing OK with that, but my body is having a much harder time.)
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a little miniature electric guitar that plays Chuck Berry singing "Run, Run Reindeer." It's a Hallmark ornament, and I bought it for M who collects full-size guitars and loves Chuck Berry.
4. I still enjoy playing a child's game now and then.
5. The reason is because I want to.
6. I really, really, REALLY don't like snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just doing a little reading and then getting to bed a bit earlier than last night, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the library, lunch at a local Mexican restaurant, and maybe a little Christmas shopping, and Sunday, I want to get the Christmas cards ready to mail, and also get some more reading done!