Time for another edition of Friday Fill-Ins! I think this is the first one I've done in 2011. And can you believe it's suddenly the last Friday in January? I sure can't. This new year is only a few weeks old, and already it seems I'm playing catch-up. Oh, well - here we go:
1. Up on the housetop reindeer pause. Sorry, I'm still singing Christmas songs.
2. The hubby is home sick today - he's got a touch of whatever's been going around.
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: I absolutely hate dealing with stuff like this. Where's springtime?
4. There's nothing better than a nice back rub. Well, almost nothing.
5. I'm thinking about buying a Filofax organizer. Trying to decide which style I like best. Probably the Finsbury personal size in black.
6. All this snow can't be gone soon enough for me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying in (and away from the snow) and spending a quiet evening at home with M, tomorrow my plans include not much of anything right now and Sunday, I want to watch the Pro Bowl and the new episode of "Downton Abbey" on PBS, and also get some reading done!