Wow, it's been a really long time since I did one of these Friday Fill-Ins posts. Where've I been? I have no idea, but here goes (prompts in boldface, answers in italics):
1. The only question is what is the answer. No -- what was the question?
2. Rome wasn't built in one day. So they tell me, anyway. (Believe it or not, I wasn't there.)
3. Three things on my desk: my computer; my iPod; a mess of pens and papers. (Emphasis on MESS).
4. Wake up is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with dolls. Still a kid at heart.
6. Summertime overwhelms the senses. At least, it has this year.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting back to normal after my visit to the dentist yesterday, tomorrow my plans include a little shopping and errand running (and no visits to the dentist!), and Sunday, I want to just relax and try to get some reading done!