Wow, Friday again so soon! This summer has really slipped away from me, I'm afraid. It's already time for another round of Friday Fill-Ins, so here we go (prompts in boldface, answers in italics):
1. It's fun to waste time playing with my blogs. Wasting time is my favorite sport.
2. Anything that is easy to make is what I'll be fixing for dinner.
3. I like to be somewhere cool when it's hot outside. I think the person who invented air-conditioning should be nominated for sainthood.
4. Just who are the Kardashians? I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about is my (soon to be received) birthday gift from the hubby. I just haven't quite decided exactly what he'll be giving me this year.
6. ------- was well worth it. Hmmmm. Not sure about this one. My brain is short-circuiting again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening with the hubby and maybe one of our Netflix movies, tomorrow my plans include not much of anything at the moment (I love that) and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!