Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Wow, Friday again so soon! This summer has really slipped away from me, I'm afraid. It's already time for another round of Friday Fill-Ins, so here we go (prompts in boldface, answers in italics):

1. It's fun to waste time playing with my blogs. Wasting time is my favorite sport.

2. Anything that is easy to make is what I'll be fixing for dinner.

3. I like to be somewhere cool when it's hot outside. I think the person who invented air-conditioning should be nominated for sainthood.

4. Just who are the Kardashians? I will never know!

5. Something I'm very much excited about is my (soon to be received) birthday gift from the hubby. I just haven't quite decided exactly what he'll be giving me this year.

6. ------- was well worth it. Hmmmm. Not sure about this one. My brain is short-circuiting again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening with the hubby and maybe one of our Netflix movies, tomorrow my plans include not much of anything at the moment (I love that) and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!