Monday, March 13, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 736



Mutterings for the week of March 12th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Acquired :: taste
  2. Helpless :: Neil Young 
  3. Pirate :: Captain Jack Sparrow
  4. "Hide the rum!"
  5. Itchy :: me (dry skin plus allergies to cedar, oak, dust, cats, peanuts; I scratch a lot)
  6. Neon :: Times Square, Deion Sanders 
  7. Primate :: mammal, us 
  8. Single :: solo, unattached, room for one, base hit
  9. Buffy:: Vampire Slayer (never saw the TV show, but the commercials have drilled it into my brain)
  10. Storage :: space (what we always need more of)
  11. Unpacked :: suitcase, software, shipping crate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!