Sunday, July 20, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings (Week 286)






LunaNina says :: and I think…

  1. Flicker :: woodpecker
  2. Styling :: fashion mags (And it's just about time for the big Fall issues to start appearing.)
  3. Episode :: occurrence, installment, portion
  4. Sexier :: dumber
  5. Studious :: not dumber
  6. Mushroom :: cloud, pizza, soup, my grandmother's chuck steak with mushroom gravy
  7. 8 minutes :: speed dating (No, I've never tried it myself.)
  8. Bald :: as a coot (No, I'm not bald myself. Yet.)
  9. Immunity :: from prosecution (I've definitely gotta stop watching all those Law & Order re-runs.)
  10. Sectioned :: segmented, divided, grapefruit, worm, something done to loonies emotionally disturbed folks in the UK

More Unconscious Mutterings:
Week 284
Week 283

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!