Sunday, July 27, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings (Week 287)





LunaNiƱa says :: and I think . . .

1. Memory :: . . . all alone in the moonlight / I can smile at the old days / I was beautiful then; Grizabella the Glamour Cat



2. Original :: Da Vinkie (Ok –you had to be there. It's from an old Red Skelton sketch.)
3. Exclusively :: mine (would you say I'm a little self-involved?)
4. Listings :: TV Guide / telephone book / McCarthy hearings
5. Bucket :: Hyacinth in "Keeping Up Appearances" / the NBA / Ricky Nelson (his had a hole in it)
6. Knight :: white / Dark / in shining armor / Shirley / in white satin
7. Dusty :: my mother's kitty before Tubby / a description of our condo / the old "Range Busters" cowboy movies (with "Crash," "Dusty," and "Alibi")
8. Choice :: pro- (and I am)
9. Sunglight :: sunglight is not a word
10. Change of plans :: something you hope doesn't happen when you're building a house or fighting a war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!