Friday, August 1, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #83
The first of August is here and it's bringing a brand new Friday Fill-Ins!
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to pre-WWI Paris and buy up as much Post-Impressionist art as I could get my hands on.
2. Give me chocolate or give me ________. Hmmmm. Just hand over the chocolate and you can forget the other stuff.
3. I am listening to the sound of the fridge going off and on – wow, it's really quiet in here right now.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking up a new reality TV show. If you know where they are, lock them up and throw away the key. (I was going to say hunt them down and kill them, but I guess that could be interpreted as a tad extreme.)
5. I'll always be shorter than I was really supposed to be.
6. My idea of a good time includes me not cooking.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner at the local Red Lobster, tomorrow my plans include exploring a new used-book store I've found and Sunday, I want to get some reading done (and try to do a Sunday Salon post)!