Seems like these Fridays are coming around faster and faster. It's already time for another Fill-In.
1. Dancing to the soundtrack of “A Chorus Line” while nobody watches makes me feel like a Rockette (now if only I could find something that would make me look like one).
2. The last time I saw Paris I nearly decided to settle down there and never leave. Hmmm. I know that’s lame, but I just can’t get beyond “The last time I saw Paris . . . ” Damn you, Oscar Hammerstein!
3. When I drive I always hope I won’t have to do any parallel parking.
4. “I Saw Her Standing There” is one of the two Beatles tunes that made me fall in love with the man I married.
5. Give me time, give me freedom, give me a platinum American Express Card and drop me off at Tiffany’s.
6. Next week I am looking forward to lazing around in the sand, playing in the ocean, and shopping at the outlet malls around Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the Dallas/Houston pre-season game (and more Olympics, of course), tomorrow my plans include shopping and maybe getting my hair cut, and Sunday, I want to get some reading done and start packing for our beach trek!