Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #90

Hard to believe it's already time for another Friday Fill-Ins! Time goes on its flight. And here we go:

1. There is no need to panic – I’ve already done that.

2. Where in the heck did the last ten years of my life go?

3. Make things worse is all I managed to do. This is pretty standard procedure for me.

4. Prospects for writing the great American novel are receding farther and farther into the realm of improbability (for me, at least).

5. Take me to Aruba is the message. (No matter what Marshall McLuhan said.)

6. Simplicity and tranquility are what I always strive for. Complication and chaos are what I almost always achieve.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and watching a DVD of “Quiz Show” – I never saw it when it was originally out, tomorrow my plans include shopping and dinner out to celebrate my birthday (a few days late) and Sunday, I want to watch the Cowboys/Packers game, and get some reading done!

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with Aruba? Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on #6!!! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!