Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #88

For this week's Friday Fill-Ins, Janet says she’s using obscure song lyrics. Well, I don’t really recognize many of them, so I’ll just have to make up my own lines.

1. If I was to walk into your life, would you make me do your laundry?

2. Catch a bright star and place it in your Tardis.

3. And you can send me dead flowers? packing? over the rainbow? diamonds? cash? a classic 1955 T-Bird? on an all-expenses paid cruise to Santorini?

4. __________ but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets. What am I – an elephant trainer? I have no idea on this one.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck standing by you. I think I’m getting the hang of this.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it’s inertia.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the Gerard Depardieu movie we just got from Netflix, tomorrow my plans include keeping an eye on Hurricane Hanna, and Sunday, I want to spend the day watching the US Open (and also get some reading done)!

4 comments:

  1. I wish someone would send me on a cruise too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tardis, hehehe :-)

    Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend!

    Oh...and if you want to see the correct lyrics, the names of the songs and who did them, stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gerard Depardieu as well - hope you enjoy the movie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!