Monday, February 23, 2009

Blue Monday: King Street Blues


Thanks to Smiling Sally for hosting Blue Monday. For more blue offerings, or to participate yourself, please visit her blog.




















These are a couple of shots of the King Street Blues restaurant in Old Town Alexandria VA. I've never eaten there, never even walked through the door. But the outside always grabs my attention. I understand there are more of these grotesque gargoyle-like figures inside, and I'm not sure exactly what that would do to my appetite – or my digestive system!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, that wouldn't stop me from scarfing down some good Southern cooking! Go in and try it out. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be drawn to that place in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd be attracted even if it didn't have the gargoyle guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy, LOL! There's not a whole lot that makes me lose my appetite. I would just look the other way and eat! ;-) Very interesting place, though. Now you HAVE to go inside so you can show us what's in there next week!

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun place. The gargoyles wouldn't bother me one bit, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures. I think that I'd try their cuisine.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!