Wow, here it is after 5PM as I'm beginning this (got a late start today), and the sun is still shining brightly outside my window. Makes me feel like spring is just around the corner, no matter what that darn groundhog said! Maybe this won't be the winter that wouldn't end, after all. Anyway, time for another Friday Fill-Ins, so here goes:
1. Please don't tell me how much you love winter – I'm ready for spring.
2. Can you please not expect me to make sense before around 11:00 in the morning? And only after several cups of coffee, too.
3. The color pink makes me want to jump into my time machine and whisk myself back to 1954!
4. I have a craving for a decaf mocha cappuccino and some hazelnut biscotti.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it whenever I wanted to, of course (who wouldn't?).
6. Eyes are the sign that a potato has started to germinate. Just go forage in my kitchen and you can see plenty of examples!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying in and watching "Monk" and "Numb3rs," tomorrow my plans include the usual round of shopping and errands, and maybe watching one of our Netflix DVDs (I think we've got "Mr. Brooks" right now), and Sunday, I want to finish at least one of the four books I've got going at the moment (I really need to get some reading done)!