Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #136

It's been a couple of weeks since I did a Friday Fill-Ins post. The last few Fridays have been pretty busy around here for some reason. I thought things were supposed to slow down in the summertime, but here we are with a week of August down the drain already! OK – stop griping and start filling in! Here goes:

1. Going to the beach is my favorite summertime vacation trip.

2. My favorite John Hughes movie is _____. OK, I wasn't a tremendous John Hughes fan. I think most of the films he directed were fairly entertaining, but I guess I was just the wrong generation or something because they never really grabbed me. But apparently he wrote and produced one of my favorite film series – the National Lampoon Vacation movies. Especially "Christmas Vacation" – a definite classic. So for that I'm grateful.

3. Anything made out of silk is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon makes people crazy, so they say. When I was little, I liked to find the rabbit in the full moon every month.

5. I should be doing laundry right now. Or yoga. Or needlepoint. Or reading a book. Is there a support group for meme addicts?

6. When daylight fades I look for fireflies. Well, for a few more weeks, anyway.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing and watching another episode of "Eureka", tomorrow my plans include maybe doing a little browsing at my favorite used book store and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at #5 LMAO! And I loved your answer to #6 :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 -- ??? The rabbit in the moon? Why didn't I know about the rabbit in the moon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy, I laughed at your comment on being a meme addict. That's one thing that I haven't gotten involved with since I started blogging. I love reading other people's memes --but still have so much to say myself that I don't 'need' memes yet. ha....

    I guess I'm a blog addict though since I spend so much time on the computer....ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!