It's been a couple of weeks since I did a Friday Fill-Ins post. The last few Fridays have been pretty busy around here for some reason. I thought things were supposed to slow down in the summertime, but here we are with a week of August down the drain already! OK – stop griping and start filling in! Here goes:
1. Going to the beach is my favorite summertime vacation trip.
2. My favorite John Hughes movie is _____. OK, I wasn't a tremendous John Hughes fan. I think most of the films he directed were fairly entertaining, but I guess I was just the wrong generation or something because they never really grabbed me. But apparently he wrote and produced one of my favorite film series – the National Lampoon Vacation movies. Especially "Christmas Vacation" – a definite classic. So for that I'm grateful.
3. Anything made out of silk is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon makes people crazy, so they say. When I was little, I liked to find the rabbit in the full moon every month.
5. I should be doing laundry right now. Or yoga. Or needlepoint. Or reading a book. Is there a support group for meme addicts?
6. When daylight fades I look for fireflies. Well, for a few more weeks, anyway.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing and watching another episode of "Eureka", tomorrow my plans include maybe doing a little browsing at my favorite used book store and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!