Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #138

Friday again already! And here we are in late August – don't know how that happened. Before you know it, we'll be decking the halls and hanging up the mistletoe. But for right now, it's time for another Friday Fill-Ins! So here goes:

1. I remember, I remember a LOT less these days.

2. Dear M I want you to know that you'll always be my favorite fantasy rock star.

3. Is that my ___________!!??? Well, after trying on swimsuits this week, I could fill in several different body parts here, but I'm actually trying to forget the experience!

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of buying every book on my wish list. And I'm having a really hard time.

5. I'm saving a hug just for you! You can collect it whenever you need it.

6. If I made a birthday list diamonds would definitely be on it!!! I can dream, right?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing a bit with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include the usual shopping and errand running, and Sunday, I want to watch "Mad Men" and get some reading done!

3 comments:

  1. #1 is definitely true these days for me. I just failed at #4. I'm so weak.

    Mine's Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember less these days too! And I always swore it would never happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: #3 ~ And that is exactly why I don't try bathing suits on. I don't even own one. I don't swim. Period. :) lol
    If it helps, I've been struggling with #4 lately myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!