Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #184

Wow, that week went by quick, didn't it? Here we are with another Friday almost in the history books. And another Friday Fill-Ins to enjoy. So, here we go:

1. Layers of dark, rich, creamy chocolate. (Sorry. I just saw a recipe for brownies, and can't get the picture out of my head.)

2. Getting older has given me a lot of insight into the behavior of my parents' generation. (Wish there was some way of achieving that wisdom without getting so old!)

3. I'd be willing to bet _____. (Tough one. I'm just not a betting person.)

4. The frog scares the dog. (I'm not trying to be a poet here. I used to have a dog who was afraid of frogs. And lizards.)

5. I'm fond of chocolate! (See number one, above.)

6. I love chocolate too much! (Do you see a pattern developing here?)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in front of the TV with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include taking some thing to our storage place, and having lunch out somewhere and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!