I seem to have missed out on a few Fill-Ins last month. Almost said this month. Still haven't gotten used to it being July. Don't know where June went – do you? Oh, well, c'est la guerre. And here we go (my answers are in blue):
1. When it's quiet I usually fall asleep.
2. Haven't done one of these Fill-Ins in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is doing just fine, thank you – gotta watch that blood pressure, though.
4. I don't trust the month of July.
5. In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea. (And he told us of his life in the land of submarines.)
6. His unfailing ability to make me laugh is something I really love about my significant other / friend. (Also his complete honesty, but that's also one of his most maddening faults!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much of anything, really – guess I'll see what develops, tomorrow my plans include shopping the July 4th sales, and having lunch at Chevy's in Arlington and Sunday, I want to watch the July 4th fireworks from our balcony, watch the tennis fireworks at Wimbledon, and get some reading done!