Monday, August 16, 2010

Blue Monday: Magnetic Blues

Blue Monday is hosted weekly by Smiling Sally.
To see more offerings, or to participate yourself,
please head on over to her blog.

Well, I know this is stretching it a bit, but I'm running out of blue stuff around here.

We used to have a refrigerator covered in refrigerator magnets. Don't know how I accumulated all of them – I think they were mostly gifts, but I have to admit to buying a lot of them, too. Then one day, I decided I had to cut down on some of the visual noise around the place, and the fridge magnets had to go.

But for some reason, now we've got them all over the filing cabinet in the study. And (you've no doubt noticed) some of them are BLUE!


Not the same variety I'd stick on the fridge, of course. These are mostly advertising magnets that people have sent us. Except for the guitar magnet – I believe that was a gift from a friend who knows about M's love of the instrument (he tends to accumulate guitars the way I accumulate magnets!).

(Click on photos to enlarge.)

3 comments:

  1. That guitar magnet is darling! I've removed the magnets from my fridge too. I guess their appeal has passed.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the frame magnet. Happy blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have even more magnets than we do. (That's hard to believe!!)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!