Monday, August 9, 2010

Blue Monday: Smarty Blues

Blue Monday is hosted weekly by Smiling Sally.
To see more offerings, or to participate yourself,
please head on over to her blog.


I'm always amused by the special license plates (or "vanity" plates) that people put on their vehicles. M and I have our own vanity plate, with just our individual initials on it; obviously we're too unimaginative to come up with a clever message or snappy slogan. But I spotted this one on a recent road trip, and loved the combination of the "Smarty" plate with the little blue Smart car sporting it.

(Click on image to enlarge.)

Sorry the plate is a little blurry in spots – I was trying to take out any info that might make it easily identifiable. Don't want the blog police coming down on me too hard.

11 comments:

  1. I'm getting a bunch of Spam comments too, Joy, and I sigh as I delete it. LOL

    I like this Smart blue car, and I think its owners are smart too!

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest car and a great shade of blue. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! These cars make me smile as I pass them on the road.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You spotted the right little car this time. A great shot for today's feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great little car for Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't see little cars like this on our roads - must be a make specific to North America - it sure is a cute little number!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you can't missed that license plate that is cool!

    Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that is cute! Good for you for making it identity-safe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a cool combination !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a smart car in pink! Happy Blue Monday-it;s my first time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Playful picture for Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!