Well, here we are with a brand new month ahead of us. And I know a lot of folks are probably getting hints of autumn in the air, but around here it still feels a lot like August. Which is fine with me; I'm really not ready for summer to end just yet. But this is the Labor Day weekend, so I guess fall can't be too far down the road. But enough of this ruminating. Time for the first Friday Fill-Ins of September, so here we go:
1. Family history research is one of my favorite addictions.
2. _____ back and forth. (No idea for this one. Something about tennis? A yo-yo? Shopping at Target?)
3. I love a mystery. (Remember the old radio show by that name? Of course you don't. Remember radio?)
4. Just about anything that's bad for your health makes a good meal.
5. I've got the urge to go shopping for a new fall wardrobe. (But not the energy.)
6. It took me several baffled minutes to figure out what this means: wth!!! (I never do texting or txtng or IM-ing or any of those activities that have spawned this odd new vocabulary we're all supposed to be familiar with now. LOL. Not.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the hubby and maybe watching some of the US Open action, tomorrow my plans include having lunch out somewhere and doing some shopping if the weather cooperates, and Sunday, I want to continue rearranging the bedroom, and get some reading done!