Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-05

So now it's February. Not one of my favorite months, but at least it's been a little better than last February around here - so far, anyway. And now it's time for the first Friday Fill-Ins of the month, so here we go:

1. We are on this earth because where else would we be?

2. I guess experience really is the best teacher.

3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is not to waste so much time playing with my computer.

4. _____ connected. I have absolutely no idea here. My brain must be disconnected.

5. I remember warm weather, and I want it back!

6. Being able to talk everything over with my best friend is one of the best parts of my life. It's also nice that he just happens to be my husband, too.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a quiet evening at home and maybe another "Midsomer Murders" DVD, tomorrow my plans include a little shopping and errand-running if the weather doesn't get too awful, and Sunday, I want to watch the Super Bowl, and also get some reading done!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like busy, full life with only one disconnect...lol...Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: #6 - you're very lucky :-) Thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!