Sunday, December 1, 2013

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 566


This week's mutterings from LunaNina:
  1. Taxes ::  TEXAS with the letters scrambled
  2. Deter :: one of those words I have trouble pronouncing
  3. Regret :: one of those things I try not to think about
  4. Consume :: one of those things I try not to do too much of
  5. 1600 :: Pennsylvania Avenue (my hubby used to work just down the street, in DC)
  6. Retire :: -ment: one of those things I'm totally loving
  7. Console :: one of those words that have different verb/noun meanings
  8. Property :: taxes (OK - you got me started with that first word)
  9. Return :: taxes (how long can we go on with this?)
  10. Laughter :: one of those things we need more of

http://joysweb.blogspot.com/search/label/Holidailies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!