Thursday, August 17, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 758



Mutterings for the week of August 14th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Broken :: ...promise; ...bone; ...heart; ...spirit
  2. Compromised :: came to an agreement; worked together (something our legislators used to do)
  3. Delayed :: postponed, put off
  4. Ligament :: tissue
  5. Dramatic :: performance
  6. Fanatic :: zealot
  7. Exotic :: dancer
  8. Weeks :: days
  9. Walk it off :: Peyton Manning (from an old TV commercial he was in)
  10. Bruised :: injured, hurt; fruit, ego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!