Sunday, August 6, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 756



Mutterings for the week of July 31st. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Baby:: ...doll
  2. Hoops :: basketball (Go, Spurs!)
  3. Vulnerable :: at risk
  4. Literally :: really, exactly, word-for-word; sort of the opposite of virtually (though they seem to be used interchangeably these days)
  5. Relationship :: connection
  6. Best :: ...friend, ...In Show, ...Western Hotel
  7. Aggressive :: pushy, violent, unstoppable 
  8. Comfort :: Texas (a very pretty little area, northwest of San Antonio)
  9. Tunnel :: disappointing mini-series on PBS
  10. Cancer :: too scary to mutter about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!