Sunday, March 18, 2018

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 788



Once again, I haven't muttered in quite a while. These mutterings are actually for this past week (the week of March 11th). Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Prestigious :: VIP, highly regarded, esteemed, upscale
  2. Guilt :: criminal, wrongdoing, remorse
  3. Booth :: Ronnie (Ronnie Booth was a very cute boy in my first grade class. I had a huge crush on him. He completely ignored me.)
  4. Ambiance :: atmosphere, aura, feeling
  5. Import :: bring in; something from another place
  6. Crisp :: sheets, crackers, a day in autumn
  7. Show :: movies, plays, baseball games
  8. Warm :: Spring in Texas
  9. Flapping :: birds, butterflies
  10. Surge :: power, electricity, warfare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!