Thursday, March 22, 2018

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 789



Mutterings for the week of March 19th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Impose :: Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation ("We didn't come to impose...." -- Love that movie.)

  2. Surreal :: Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Well, you got me started.)

  3. March :: Spring!!!!!
  4. Optimism :: Spring!!!!!
  5. Conference :: meeting, discussion
  6. Matter :: mean something, be significant
  7. Believing :: having faith, thinking something is right or true
  8. I :: me, myself, yours truly
  9. Brace :: Walkies! (Gotta wear a knee brace when I take my daily walk. As my cousin keeps telling me: old age is not for sissies.)
  10. Fortune :: more money than I've got

😸

1 comment:

  1. well.....it isn't. Knee brace? Yes, please. What kind are you using -- I need to get some as the ace bandages just don't cut it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!