Friday, July 18, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #81
Wow, July is already half over and here it is Friday again. Tempus sure does fugit. Well, here goes another installment of Friday Fill-Ins.
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would probably get swatted or sprayed with Raid – some flies just don't have any luck at all.
2. Jealousy is Othello's tragic flaw. Can you tell I was an English major?
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that wishing on a shooting star really worked.
4. I'd rather be Bugs Bunny than Mickey Mouse any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna slit my wrists. Oops, make that "sing along."
6. If time were in a bottle ___________. OK – I really liked Jim Croce, but I was never terribly sure what saving time in a bottle was all about. So if time were in a bottle, I'd probably just be really, really confused.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with a Netflix DVD – I think this week it's "A Scanner Darkly" with Keanu Reeves, tomorrow my plans include shopping and possibly getting my hair cut, and Sunday, I want to get some reading done (maybe by the pool)!