This week's Friday Fill-Ins were a little challenging. Or maybe it's just that my brain doesn't really start functioning until much later in the day. Anyway, here goes:
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you is definitely what you should try to do.
2. If you're good at something, let's hope it's legal.
3. Why so glum, chum? rude, dude? sad, dad? happy, pappy? serious, Tiberius? Sorry – I've been watching too many World War II-era movies on the Turner Classic Movie Channel.
4. Something is out there, it's trying to get in!!!!!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Gidget Grows Up and Turns Into a Ditsy Old Broad.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see
Well, you said use my imagination, right?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to NOT going to a condo association meeting – that was last night and it was hell, tomorrow my plans include probably shopping and maybe a movie and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!