Wow, I almost forgot about it being Friday. It's been that kind of week. So, quickly, here goes another Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Give me a sunny day with no laundry to do and I'll be perfectly happy.
2. Whenever I'm feeling depressed, my hubby always tries to cheer me up (and it usually works).
3. I wish I could believe we're done with winter for this year.
4. A Lindt Dark Chocolate Lindor Truffle was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. And dark chocolate is a great antioxidant, right?
5. To live in this world you need strength, adaptability, and a good sense of humor. Of course, a ton of money is a big help, too.
6. Other than this one, The Millions is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the book I'm reading right now (Land of Marvels by Barry Unsworth), tomorrow my plans include shopping for more books (haven't hit the bookstore since last week!) and Sunday, I want to get some reading done! Ya think I might be a bookworm or something?