1. Life is not at all like a box of chocolates. Darn it.
2. This amazingly hot weather just seems to keep going. On and on and on and on and on and...
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: _____. I really don't have an answer for this one. I don't do texting or IM-ing or whatever you call it. I think I've sent maybe two or three text messages, and I don't store that kind of stuff on my phone, so I have no idea what the messages said. Probably something like "Hey, I'm txtng!"
4. Grilled tuna with M's special homemade salsa garnish is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon. It's really delicious. So wonderful to have a hubby who can cook.
5. On the 1st day of August the poplar trees out front started dropping yellow leaves. They're always the first to go, every year. Makes me know that fall is on its way.
6. For an
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing at home, preferably without any massive thunderstorms to terrorize us, tomorrow my plans include some errands, some shopping, and probably watching one of our Netflix DVDs ("Sherlock Holmes" is next up – I'm a big Robert Downey Jr fan) and Sunday, I want to maybe do a little grilling (see no. 4, above), watch the new episodes of "Mad Men" and "Rubicon" – and get some reading done!
You can MadMen yourself at the AMC website. This is the MadMen me (well, one of several versions of me):