Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #189

Wow, that week went by fast, didn't it? I'm beginning to get those end-of-summer blues even though we've still got several weeks of August to enjoy. But it's Friday and Friday Fill-Ins always cheer me up. So, here we go!

1. Music rocks.

2. Seeing my hubby is what I like first thing in the morning. (That, and a big cup of freshly brewed, strong, hot coffee.)

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "If you are." (M asked if I was getting up.)

4. Beef; it's what's for dinner tonight. (According to the commercials, anyway. Actually, at our house tonight, soup and salad is what's for dinner.)

5. It's all been _____ (Hmmmm....taken care of? a bad dream? a pointless effort? done before? more than I can take? right where I left it all along?)

6. Curling up with a good book is what I feel like doing right now. (Of course, that's what I feel like doing most of the time.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with M, watching "Eureka" and maybe some preseason football, tomorrow my plans include shopping and running errands (if the weather cooperates) and Sunday, I want to maybe spend some time by the pool (if the weather cooperates - seems to be a theme developing here), and get some reading done!

2 comments:

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!