Friday again! Another week just flew by. Time for another round of Friday Fill-Ins. So here we go:
1. Laughter is the way to my heart. Or at least, that's what my husband always says.
2. "Hi. Thanks for" are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is flying to Paris for lunch at one of those little bistros on the Champs Elysees. (What I'm actually going to do is return some books to the library, then do the grocery shopping and laundry. My life is very exciting.)
4. Seeing M coming home from work puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world will we be in a year's time?
6. This new Mac computer is just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the hubby and maybe doing some grilling, tomorrow my plans include the usual shopping and errands, if the weather cooperates, and Sunday, I want to watch the new episodes of Mad Men and Rubicon, and also get some reading done!