Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #191

I know I say this every Friday, but I'm saying it again: Where the heck did that week go? Does it seem to anyone else that this was a really, really short summer? But I guess as you get older, all the seasons seem too short. Hmmmm. Depressing thought, that. Anyhoo – it's already time for another round of the definitely-not-depressing Friday Fill-Ins, so here we go:

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes maybe we can do each other's. (That didn't come out right, did it?)

2. Not much is what's been on my mind on and off all day. (But the day is still young, and I'm still having my first cup of coffee.)

3. Remember when times were much simpler? (No, neither do I.)

4. My computer, my books, and my hubby (not necessarily in that order) are three of my favorite obsessions :-) (and a fourth is ridding the world of emoticons).

5. During the last year I have, officially, turned into an old broad. (And a nasty one, at that.)

6. Waking up on Monday morning and realizing I no longer have to rush out to the Metro puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the book I've been trying to get through this week, tomorrow my plans include doing a little anniversary celebrating with the hubby and Sunday, I want to maybe spend a little time by the pool, watch the new episodes of "Rubicon" and "Mad Men," and get some reading done!

2 comments:

  1. rush hour is indeed no fun. I am sure it surely put smile on your face when you dont have to experience it at least one day:)hope you have a good weekend..

    my entry is up too

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/27/it-friday-fill-ins-again.aspx

    hope to see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are one of my obsessions too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!