Sunday, September 22, 2013

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 556


This week's mutterings from LunaNina.com:

1. Laceration :: scar
2. Shower :: Janet Leigh / Alfred Hitchcock / Psycho (sorry, but I think about that scene almost EVERY time I take a shower)
3. Filed :: income tax / finger nails
4. Possibility :: probably not (guess I'm one of those glass-half-empty people)
5. Horror :: Seinfeld (it's complicated -- in one episode John O'Hurley as J. Peterman says "The horror!" which is a reference to or rip-off of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness.  Hmmmm.  Probably should have just gone with "Stephen King.")
6. Entry :: wound (been watching way too many true-crime shows)
7. Hospital :: place to stay away from
8. Switched :: on / off / at birth
9. Guilty :: pleasures / as charged / by association
10. Mistake :: too many

Want a little more muttering? Try these:
UM / Week 554
UM / Week 553
UM / Week 551

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!