Sunday, September 8, 2013

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 554


This week's word association game from LunaNina.com:

1. Sacred :: profane
2. Distill :: brew
3. Haunting :: spooky
4. Delete :: erase
5. People :: who need people are the luckiest people in the world (thank you, Barbra!)
6. Corrupt :: broken (also Mark Twain because of "The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg")
7. Hanger :: closet (where I can never find one)
8. Gotham :: Clark Kent (yeah, I know -- Batman's city, not Superman's, but that's what I thought of)
9. Igloo :: Eskimo, ice, snow, much too cold
10. Spanish :: wish I could speak it fluently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!