Saturday, June 7, 2008

Making the List of 42

I've signed up for Becky's 42 Challenge which involves reading or watching or listening to 42 different sci-fi related items. There's a challenge blog set up for everyone's lists. But I'm going to be listing each of my items separately, too, from time to time – in a bit of an expanded version.

So today, I've made a start by listing a few items here. I'm putting all the films, movies, etc. on this blog (Joysweb); and the book reviews will go on my book blog (Joy's Blog). Does that make sense? Well, we'll see how it works for a while. And, anyway, it gives me a perfect opportunity to make more lists!

Related posts:
Alphabetical listing of all my 42 Challenge posts
My original post about the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!