I didn't post a Friday Fill-Ins last week, so I guess this is my first one for this month. When the 4th of July holiday is over, I always feel like the summer is half done – although I guess that's not true, technically. Anyway, time goes on its flight. So here we go for this week:
1. The last thing I ate was Honey Nut Cheerios and fresh blueberries.
2. Kleenex is something I recently bought. M and I have both been fighting colds for a week or so now.
3. When it rains, it makes me want to go to bed and stay asleep until the sun comes back.
4. My hubby was the first person I talked to today. My hubby is the first person I talk to everyday. Has been for more years than you've probably had hot dinners. Well, except for those nasty days I've spent in the hospital. (OK - the bit about the hot dinners might have been an exaggeration.)
5. Hugs are sometimes more fun for the hugger than they are for the huggee. Just ask a two-year-old.
6. _____ extra comfort. Hmmmm. All I can think of is Lindsay Wagner and those Sleep Number commercials.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the new season of "Eureka" on what is now the SyFy network, tomorrow my plans include doing some shopping, returning some library books, and watching one of our Netflix DVDs (probably "Valkyrie"), and Sunday, I want to check in on the Tour De France, finish up some book reviews, and get some reading done!