Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #75


Some very interesting Friday Fill-Ins questions this week!

1. Idle hands are __________. Hmmmm. I don't know what idle hands are – dead maybe?

2. I love to have someone other than me do all the cleaning in the shower and in the rest of the bathroom, thank you very much.

3. My favorite time of the day is when somebody says "Gin and tonic anyone?".

4. The last tea I drank was Constant Comment Decaffeinated – last night while we were watching the Celtics beat the Lakers.

5. I like to go to the beach in the Summer. I'd probably like to go to the beach in the winter, too. I'd like to live at the beach.

6. My mother always said "If it's not one damn thing, it's another." Words to live by.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching our latest movie from Netflix ("Star Trek: First Contact"), tomorrow my plans include staying cool in the record-setting heat we're supposed to be having, and Sunday I want to get some reading done!

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you on #2. I hate cleaning bathrooms!! Somehow, I haven't managed to find anyone willing to do it for me, though. :-(

    Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constant Comment is my favorite tea...my grandmother used to drink it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!