Friday, June 20, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #77
1. A smile is likely to lead to wrinkles in later life.
OK, stop this right now! Reset.
1. A smile is the best way to greet your hubby when he gets home after that long, long daily commute.
2. Solitaire is my favorite board or card game. This is starting out really badly, isn't it?
3. I would love to have more sunshine in my life and less rain. Now that wasn't too awful, was it?
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Definitely doing better.
5. I just remembered I need to _____________. Hmmmm? Can't really think of anything I need to do at the moment. Go back to bed, maybe?
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this:
Deep within my heart lies a melody,
A song of old San Antone
Where in dreams I lived with a memory
Beneath the stars all alone (--Bob Wills, "San Antonio Rose")
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying in and watching a DVD of the second "National Treasure" movie, tomorrow my plans include maybe clearing out some of the junk in our storage unit and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!