Saturday, June 7, 2008

Star Trek: The Next Generation: "Arsenal of Freedom"

For the 42 Challenge
(TV Series)
Season 1, Episode #20 (Production Code: 121)
First aired: 4/11/1988; 1 hour
Directed by: Les Landau; Written by: Richard Manning, Hans Beimler, Maurice Hurley, Robert Lewin
Stardate: 41798.2

While searching for any signs of the U.S.S. Drake, which was last reported orbiting the planet Minos, the Enterprise receives a strange communication from the planet surface. What makes the message even more troubling is that the Drake had been sent in to investigate the report that all signs of life had vanished from the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!