I'm a little late getting these up this week. Maybe I was more unconscious than usual over the weekend.
LunaNiña says :: and I think . . .
- Month to month :: calendar / paycheck / period
- Adjusted :: what you are after a visit to the psychiatrist or chiropractor
- Prank :: The time we filled a friend's apartment with balloons while he was away on vacation. Well, actually, we only filled up the living room, but it took him quite a while to clear it out. Funny, he wasn't nearly as amused as we expected him to be.
- Mop :: something I don't use unless I'm forced to
- Clarity :: my crystal pattern
- Parenting :: what people do today instead of raising children
- Glenn :: Ballroom dancing lessons, 1962 – Bette and Glenn's dance studio, Wonderland Mall, San Antonio TX. Most of the boys were shorter than I was.
- Fingerprint :: Sherlock Holmes / FBI
- Pineapple :: palm trees / welcome symbol / the laxative I had to drink before my colonoscopy (ooh, that was awful - let's make that my mother-in-law's pineapple upside-down cake)
- Attorney :: "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." (Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene II)