I've missed the last few Friday Fill-Ins. Don't know why - just lazy, I guess. So this is my first one for September (which I refuse to believe is more than half over already!). Here goes:
1. My car is like me – getting old, but still running and in pretty good shape for its age. Oh, and made in the USA!
2. Halloween is coming up next. The holiday season is upon us. Boo!
3. Lately, things seem hectic and depressing. But that's how I usually feel every autumn.
4. ___________ is one of my favorite 'hiding' places. Hmmmm. I don't think I have any hiding places. I don't really have anything or anyone to hide from.
5. What happened to the summer? We really had a short one this year.
6. Reading fifty books this year is not impossible! I think I might actually get there, yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday with something chocolate-y and calorie-filled, tomorrow my plans include getting back on the diet, and Sunday, I want to watch the Cowboys play the Giants (I think that's who they're playing), and get some reading done!