Haven't done the Friday Fill-Ins for a while. Here goes.
1. For me laziness and boredom are the opposites of creativity. I'm not often bored, but I'm frequently lazy.
2. The Bookman's Wake, by John Dunning was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because when they roll around, I know it's Friday!
4. In nature I like looking at anything I don't have to weed or trim and anything that's not going to sting me.
5. The best woman for the job should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was ______. With my belly? What am I, Santa Claus?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Celtics beating the Pistons so my hubby will be happy, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to the book sale at a local library, and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!