Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions

Time for another batch of stolen questions. (Go HERE to find out what it's all about.)
  1. What was your dream growing up?
    Fame, fortune, immortality. The usual dream stuff.
     
  2. What talent do you wish you had?
    Never learned to play a musical instrument, and I've always wished I had. But they tell me it's never too late.
     
  3. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
    Alcoholic drink? Tanqueray and tonic. Twist of lime. Easy on the ice.
     
  4. What was the last book you read?
    Anything Is Possible, by Elizabeth Strout.
     
  5. Worst Habit?
    Putting things off.
     
  6. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
    Probably not if I didn't know you. Sad, but true.
     
  7. What is your favorite sport?
    I don't really do sports, myself. But I love watching them. Favorites are tennis and basketball. (Go, Spurs!!!)
     
  8. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
    Panic.
     
  9. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
    The deaths of my parents.
     
  10. Tell me one weird fact about you.
    I've seen a ghost. More than once. (Not the same ghost.)
     
  11. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
    Please don't. No, seriously — I'd welcome you with some good ol' Texas house-pitality.
     
  12. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
    I'd be taller.
     
  13. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
    Depends on the crime.
     
  14. Ever been arrested?
    No.
     
  15. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
    Find a worthy cause and donate it (fast, before the hubby banks it).
     
  16. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
    I usually say "reading," but in reality I mostly just surf the 'net. Sad, but true.
     
  17. Biggest pet peeve?
    Oh, sweetie, I've got so many of those — some really frivolous, some more serious. And they change from day to day. I couldn't possibly pick a biggest. Maybe... people with too many pet peeves?
     
  18. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
    Fortunate.
     
  19. Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
    Definitely. Doesn't everyone?



7 comments:

  1. Another procrastinator! Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immortality is overrated. For one thing, all of your friends die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers.
    I hear ghosts, and DH, myself, and the kids have seen one, Grace, in action at another house we lived in. You get used to it after awhile, and it's comforting to know another"level" of existence is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of procrastinators today! Go learn an instrument - buy a harmonica! It takes very little talent to play one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really a procrastinator, I get too anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am going to join you in this little endeavor.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!