Monday, May 29, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 747



Mutterings for the week of May 29th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Laundry :: piles and piles of... (Don't remind me!)
  2. Stoke :: Jimmy Connors (You'll only understand this if you're a real Jimbo fan.)


  3. Zombie :: Apocalypse 
  4. Parliament :: cigarettes (My grandmother sometimes smoked these. She always bought them in the flip-top box.)


  5. Instilled :: ingrained?
  6. Ache :: tooth (Get away from me with that drill!)
  7. Muscle :: ache (No aching muscles today, but the week is young.)
  8. Sniff :: smell, allergy, red cedar
  9. Crude :: the Prez (I guess money can't buy ya class.)
  10. Effort :: try, attempt, A for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!