Him or Me? by Paul Revere and the Raiders
If you're not familiar with the song, you can listen to it HERE.
Don't think I've ever heard this song before. Which is surprising since I was sort of a Paul Revere and the Raiders fan back in the day. They were cute and wore those spectacularly silly outfits. And their music was great to dance to. And they wore such tight pants....
OK, moving on.
1. In this song, a man pleads with his girlfriend to make up her mind. Do you consider yourself decisive?
Definitely. Sometimes. Well, yes and no. You know, I'll have to get back to ya on this one.
Since this song is all about either/or, we're using that as our theme this Saturday ...
2. Choose a condiment: Catsup or mustard? Mustard.
3. Choose a sci-fi series: Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Trek (I'm a Trekkie. I haven't even seen all the Star Wars movies. But I've seen all the original Star Trek episodes thousands of times.)
4. Choose your spy: James Bond or Jason Bourne? Bond (although I truly love the Bourne films).
5. Choose your winter sport: Football or hockey? Football (to watch — never really played either of them).
6. Choose your breakfast: Pancakes or waffles? Love them both, but I'd probably choose waffles as long as we're not talkin' frozen.
7. Choose your side: French fries or potato chips? Potato chips (although I don't really eat either of them anymore).
8. Choose your chore: Washing dishes or doing laundry? You're kidding, right?
9. Choose your nextdoor neighbors: Munsters or Addams Family? Hmmm. This is tough since I never watched either TV show. But I like John Astin (Gomez in the series) and Raul Julia and Tim Curry (Gomez in the movies), so Addams!